UPSC NDA and NA I Recruitment 2023| UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2023 | Union Public Service Commission Notification for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2023| UPSC Invited application for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2023| Union Public Service Commission NDA and NA I Notification No.PDF | UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) Apply Online Application @upsc.gov.in/
Union Public Service Commission invites Apply Online Application For National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) post. Apply Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ upsc.gov.in/ Apply Online from 20.12.2023 to 09.01.2024
|UPSC NDA and NA I Recruitment 2023 [Summary]
|Name of the Organization:
|Union Public Service Commission
|NDA & NA I
|CN Govt Job
|Total No Of Vacancies:
|Place of Posting:
|All over India
|Name of the post & vacancy details :
UPSC invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Post
|National Defence Academy – Army
|National Defence Academy – Navy
|National Defence Academy – Air Force
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Educational Qualification :
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :-12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2005 and not later than 1st July, 2008 are eligible.
|Selection Process :
UPSC May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Written Examination
- Interview for Intelligence and Personality Test
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking of any Bank.
|How To Apply Online For this Posts :
- Candidates can Apply Online Mode
- Go to official Website (upsc.gov.in/ ) and download the notification.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to Apply Online on 09.01.2024
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
|Important Dates :
Here you can get the important dates for this vacancy
Notification and Apply Online Application Link:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link.