Spices board india Recruitment 2021 | Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee, Trainee analyst (Microbiology) | Total Vacancies – Various | Last date : 17.03.2021 | Central govt Jobs 2021 | written test and interview for Spices board india Recruitment @indianspices.com
Spices board india Recruitment 2021 : Spices board india Recruitment has released new vacancies regarding direct recruitment for Trainee post. Get Direct Official notification & apply Link (Spices board india Recruitment 2021) along with last year question papers, syllabus, exam tips, best books, exam tips and mock tests.
Candidates are advised to check age limit, salary details, educational qualification, application fees and selection procedures mentioned here and if you have any doubts, kindly comment below.
|JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL ( 27K USERS )|
|JOIN YOUTUBE ( 600K SUBSCRIBERS )|
Spices board india Recruitment 2021 Highlights:
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||Spices board india Recruitment 2021|
|POST NAME||Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee, Trainee analyst (Microbiology)|
|CATEGORY||CENTRAL GOVT JOBS|
|AVAILABLE VACANT||Various Positions|
|JOB LOCATION||Tiruvallur – Tamilnadu|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Written test and Interview|
|ORGANIZATION ADDRESS||Tiruvallur, Tamilnadu – 601201|
Read full details (Spices board india Recruitment 2021) carefully before applying this job. you cannot able to edit or modify the job application once submitted. For more state government jobs and central government jobs, keep watch our official website www.jobsforyoutamizha.com regularly.
Spices board india Recruitment 2021 post details:
|SI NO||POST NAME||VACANCY|
|1||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Various|
|2||Trainee analyst (Microbiology)||Various|
|3||Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee||Various|
|Total number of vacancies||Various|
AGE LIMIT :
According to Central Govt norms, age limit with relaxation are mentioned below.
For Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee Post, Trainee analyst Microbiology) :
- Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee, Trainee analyst (Microbiology) – Max 35 years
- Check notification.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Trainee analyst (Chemistry) – Degree in Chemistry.
- Trainee analyst (Microbiology) – Degree in Microbiology.
- Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee –Graduation or Degree in any discipline.
- Check notification.
SALARY DETAILS :
Depending upon the post the salary may varied. find the Initial monthly gross emoluments (CUB Recruitment) in approximate.
- Trainee analyst (Chemistry) – Rs.17000/- (2nd year – Rs.18000/-)
- Trainee analyst (Microbiology) –Rs.17000/- (2nd year – Rs.18000/-)
- Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee – Rs.17000/- Per month
- Check notification.
APPLICATION FEES :
According to central govt norms, application fee are mentioned below.
|Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample receipt desk (SRD) Trainee, Trainee analyst (Microbiology)|
|1||All candidates||No fees|
- Applying candidates no fees to pay for this job.
- Check notification
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Selection procedure is based on scrutiny of online applications and eligible candidates will receive hall tickets for written examination.
- Written test and interview
How to Apply online For Spices board india Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply online mode (E-Mail).
- Go to official website Spices board india.
- Find the advertisement on official website.
- Update the basic details like educational qualification, personal information and more details.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all documents in prescribed size.
- check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Applying Candidates No fees to pay for this job.
- Get Printout or xerox copies of final submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
Candidates are advised to apply online mode,
|Starting date to apply online||10.03.2021|
|Closing date to apply online||17.03.2021|
Spices board india Recruitment 2021 Important links:
You can find all the important links to apply for Spices board india Recruitment. We advise the candidates to read the official Spices board india notification once before applying online mode for this job.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click here|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||Click here|
|DATE EXTENDED NOTIFICATION LINK||click here|
|APPLICATION FORM||click here|
|Download JOBS FOR YOU TAMIZHA Mobile application||CLICK HERE|
EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND APPLICATION FORM:-
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!