RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023| Southern Railway Chennai Notification 2023| Southern Railway Sports Quota post 2023| Southern Railway Chennai Sports Quota Jobs 2023| RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 Notification No. RRC-01/Sports/2023 Dated: 28.10.2023 Sports Quota PDF | Southern Railway Chennai Online Application Form @ https://rrcmas.in/-
Southern Railway Chennai Invites Online Applications For Sports Quota Post. Official Notification and Online Application Form Will Be Available in the Official Website @ https://rrcmas.in/ from 28.10.2023 to 27.11.2023
|RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||Southern Railway Chennai|
|Post Name:||Sports Quota|
|Job Category:||CN Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies:||67|
|Place of Posting:||Chennai-Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process:||Test / Interview|
|Official Website:||https://rrcmas.in/ /|
Latest RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Level 4 & 5||05|
|Level 2 & 3||16|
- Check Notification
Southern Railway Chennai Salary Details 2023:
Level in 7th Pay Commission Pay matrix
- Level – 1 -Rs.18000/-
- Level – 2 -Rs.19900/-
- Level – 3 -Rs.21700/-
- Level – 4 -Rs.25500/-
- Level – 5 – Rs.29200/-
Southern Railway Chennai Age Limit Details 2023:
- Sports Quota: The candidates should be between 18 to 25 Years as on 01-01-2024 with the following:
- Born Between 02-01-1999 and 01-01-2006 (both dates inclusive).
- No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible
- The date of reckoning age shall be let January 2024
RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Level – 1 -10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT
- Level – 2 -12th Pass (+2 stage)
- Level – 3 -12th Pass (+2 stage)
- Level – 4 -Graduation
- Level – 5 – Graduation
Minimum norms for recruitment of sportspersons:
Level 4 or 5:
- At least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Youth/ Senior Category (World Championships (Junior/senior category)/Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics /Champion Trophy (Hockey). (Category – B)
Level 2 0r 3:
- (a) Represented the Country in the World Cup Junior/ Youth/senior category)/World Championships (Junior/senior category)/Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/ Youth Olympics/ Champion Trophy (Hockey) (Category-B)
(b) At least 3rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/Asian Championship (Junior/senior) /Asia Cup (Junior/senior)/South Asian Federation Games (Senior)/USIC (world Railways) championships (senior)/World University Games (Category-C)
At least 3rdin Senior/Youth/Junior National Championship
(d) At least 3rd Position in National Games organised under the Aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
(e) At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championships organised under the Aegis of Association of Indian Universities (OR) (f) First position in Federation Cup Championship (Senior Category)
- Represented the Country in any of Category – C Championships/Events
At least 3rd Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
Represented a State or equivalent Unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country, with at least 8th position in Senior National Championships only.
RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
For this Recruitment, all eligible candidates will be called for the trials. Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess the sports performance and suitability.
The dates for trials will be notified later and published in the RRC Chennai website. While all out efforts will be made to inform the candidates well in advance, the candidates are cautioned that they may have to appear in the selection trials at shod notice. The candidates are advised to regularly check RRC website for information in this regard.
Candidates should note that they are required to produce the originals of all documents enclosed with applications pertaining to educational qualification, caste, sports achievements, date of birth, minority income certificate and proof of identity viz. PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence etc. on the day of document verification and on the day trials failing which, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the trials.
Any request for change in dates/venue for trials etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Fee for all candidates except the Fee concession categories mentioned below at SI & No 2 Rs 400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/ Ex. Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities/candidates belonging to Minority* community and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes Rs 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials.
How to Apply Online Mode For Southern Railway Chennai Post:
- Candidates can apply Online Mode.
- Go to official Website (https://rrcmas.in/ / ) and download the notification.
- Fill the Offline Application Form Correctly.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to Apply Offline on 27.11.2023
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For RRC SR Sports Person Recruitment 2023:
Southern Railway Chennai Post Notification and Online Application Link:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by Online mode and the links are given below,