IREL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023| IREL Notification 2023 | IREL has announced vacancies for the post of Graduate Trainee | IREL Limited Graduate Trainee Jobs 2023 | IREL Recruitment 2023 Notification No.___PDF | IREL Notification @ https://www.irel.co.in/ /-
IREL has released the Notification 2023 PDF for recruiting Graduate Trainee for 56 Vacancies. Interested candidates for IREL Graduate Trainee can check the detailed article here for the vacancy, age limit, and salary in the below sections. Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ https://www.irel.co.in/ / from 28.10.2023 to 14.11.2023
|IREL Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||IREL|
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee
|Job Category:||Central Govt|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||56 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All over India|
Latest IREL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IREL invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||03|
|Graduate Trainee- HR||04|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)||37|
|Trainee (Geologist/ Petrologist)||08|
IREL Salary Details 2023:
- Grade and Stipend during the period of training: S-0 Grade Consolidated monthly Stipend of Rs.37,200/- plus company accommodation/ HRA in case of non-availability of company accommodation
- Grade and Scale of Pay upon appointment after successful completion of Training: S-1 Grade Rs.25000- 68000/-
IREL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Trainee (Finance):Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University.
- Graduate Trainee- HR: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical): 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Trainee (Geologist/ Petrologist):Graduation in Geology/ applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as major subject
- Trainee Chemist: 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in science with chemistry as major subject
(Check Detailed Notification)
- 26 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IREL official Notification 2023 for more reference
IREL Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
IREL May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee / Examination Fee For IREL :
- A non-refundable application Fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid by male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC(NCL) categories at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates can opt to pay through net banking/Credit/Debit card/UPI. No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. Females and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply online For IREL Jobs:
- Candidates can Apply Online.
- Go to official Website (https://www.irel.co.in/ ) and download the notification.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last date for apply online on 14.11.2023.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For IREL Recruitment 2023 :
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk in Interview and the links are given below,