ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023| ICF Notification 2023 | ICF Sport Person Jobs 2023 | ICF Sport Person Recruitment 2023 | ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 Notification No.PDF | ICF Sport Person Online Application @pb.icf.gov.in/
ICF invites Online Application For Recruitment of Sport Person Posts. Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ pb.icf.gov.in/ from 10.11.2023 to 09.12.2023.
|ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||ICF|
|Post Name||Sport Person (Engineer)|
|Job Category:||CN Govt Jobs|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||25 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All Over India|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online|
|Name of the post & vacancy details :|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICF invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification :|
- Senior Clerk (Level-5) – Degree from recognized university
- Junior Clerk (Level-2) – 12th(+2 stage) or its equivalent examination
- Technician Gr. III (Level-2) – 10thPass. OR 10thPass plus course completed Act Apprentice / ITI certificate granted by NCVT in relevant trades. The training period for such sports quota appointees will be 3 years, unless they possess ITI qualification in the relevant engineering trades, in which case it will be 6 months.
- (Level-1) – 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Check Detailed Notification
- Senior Clerk (Level-5) – 18-25 years
- Junior Clerk (Level-2) – 18-25 years
- Technician Gr. III (Level-2) – 18-25 years
- (Level-1) – 18-25 years
i) Examination fee should be paid online through Internet Banking or Debit or Credit Cards (service charges for payment of fees will be borne by the candidates).
ii) Fee of f 500/- for all candidates, except the Fee concession categories mentioned at SI.No (iii) below.
iii) Fee f 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes with a provision for refunding the same, duly deducting bank charges, if any, to those candidates appearing in the Trials. (Original Community / Relevant Certificates in the prescribed annexure should be provided at the time of document verification for fee exemption).
iv) After successful payment of processing fee through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with “OU’ will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction 10 for future references of payment detail.
|Selection Process :|
ICF May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
The candidates who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against sports quota will be assessed based on their performance during Trial & Interview
The eligible candidates will be called for document verification before trials
|How To Apply Online For this Posts :|
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (pb.icf.gov.in/) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 09.12.2023.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
|Important Dates :|
Here you can get the important dates for this vacancy
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||10.11.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online Application||
Notification and Online Application Link:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link.
|Notification PDF :|
|Apply Online :|