EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf | Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 | Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2023 | Exim Bank Official Website 2023 | Exim Bank Management Trainee Apply Online | EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 Notification No.___PDF | Exim Bank Notification & Online Application Form @ eximbankindia.in/-
Exim Bank invites Online Application For Recruitment of Management Trainee Post. Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ eximbankindia.in/- from 21.10.2023 to 10.11.2023.
|EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||Exim Bank|
|Post Name||Management Trainee
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Basis|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||45 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All India|
|Selection Process:||Short Listing, Interview|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online Mode|
Latest EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Exim Bank invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations)||35|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology)||07|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha)||02|
|Management Trainee (MT)(Administration)||01|
|Total Number of Vacancies||45 Vacancy|
Exim Bank Salary Details 2023:
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM-I) as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of training period for one year in the Bank. A monthly stipend of ` 55,000/- will be paid during the period of training. The pay band for Deputy Managers (JM-I) appointed in the service of the Bank shall be (` 36000 – 1490 – 46430 -1740 – 499910 – 1990 – 63840) as per the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) 11th Bipartite Settlement
- Check Detailed Notification
EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: (As on)
Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations) :
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation.
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance with minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA. In case of CA,
passing the professional examination is sufficient. Candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology)
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha)
- Master’s degree from a recognised University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
- Master’s degree from a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree from a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
Management Trainee (MT)(Administration)
- MBA/PGDBA with bachelor’s degree in engineering, or Post Graduate qualification in hotel and hospitality management / facilities management.
- minimum 60% aggregate marks /equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation and Post Graduation.
Age Limit: (As on)
|Name of The Post||Minimum Age Limit For All||Maximum Age Limit|
Not below 21 years and not above 25 years
EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
Exim Bank May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee / Examination Fee For Exim Bank:
|2||SC, ST, PWD, EWS||Rs.100/-|
|NOTE: Applying Aspirants Can Make Payment By Online Mode For This Exim Bank Recruitment.|
How to Apply Online For Exim Bank Jobs:
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode.
- Go to official Website (eximbankindia.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application form without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online by on 10.11.2023.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2023 :
|Date of Short Listing, Interview|
|Date and Time of Short Listing, Interview||Will Be Intimate Later|
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by Online mode and the links are given below,