CDAC Various Group A Recruitment 2023 out for 159| Post Name: MTS, S&T, MAS, NS & T and various| Total Vacancies: 159| Last date : 17.11.2023| CDAC Recruitment Notification 2023 at cdac.in
CDAC Recruitment 2023: Centre For Development of Advanced Computing released the notification for the post of Project Engineer, Project Associate and various posts on 28 October 2023. Interested candidates are advised to apply Online. To avoid last minute rush, we request you to apply as much as earlier. In this page you can get notification.
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Details:
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||Centre For Development of Advanced Computing|
|POST NAME||MTS, S&T, MAS, NS & T and various|
|CATEGORY||CN Govt Jobs|
|JOB LOCATION||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Post Details:
|MTS, S&T, MAS, NS & T and various||159|
|TOTAL VACANCIES – 159
Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply CDAC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications:
- All the qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute’s course (s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of selection process.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of joining.
The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for test.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding to applicants.
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer)) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations as per ‘Government of India’ norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Besides initial pay in the Pay Level, Dearness allowance, HRA and Transport allowance appointed candidates shall be entitled for Medical Reimbursement for self and dependent family members (OPD/IPD), Leave Travel Concession, Leave encashment, Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy, Mobile Reimbursement, CPF, Gratuity etc.as per extant rules of the C-DAC.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Service/PSUâ€™s are entitled to Last Pay protection subject to fulfillment of extant rules.
- All the above benefits will be governed by the Bye-laws & Staff Rules of C-DAC in force & amended from time to time.
Candidates are required to make the online payment in the provision made in the online application as per fee details below:
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.590/- is payable for applying for the posts(for MTS and MAS posts only). No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- No application fee for Contract on Consolidated Pay and Adjunct Faculty posts.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- The fee is towards administrative expenses for the selection process and fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 17th November, 2023 (upto 1800 hrs.).
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Selection procedure for this CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2023.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply For CDAC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode.
- Go to official Website and download the notification.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to Apply Online on 17.11.2023.
Important Dates :
Notification and Online Application Link:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link.