AFCAT 1 2024 Notification Out for 317 Tamil | Indian Air Force Notification 2023 | Indian Air Force Flying Officer (AFCAT) Jobs 2023 | The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the latest notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 1/2024 batch | IAF AFCAT 1 2024 Notification Out Notification No.PDF | Indian Air Force Flying Officer (AFCAT) Online Application @afcat. cdac.in/
Indian Air Force invites Online Application For Recruitment of Flying Officer (AFCAT) Posts. Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ afcat. cdac.in/ from 01.12.2023 to 30.12.2023.
|AFCAT 1 2024 Notification [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||Indian Air Force|
|Notification No:||AFCAT 1/2024|
|Post Name||Flying Officer (AFCAT)|
|Job Category:||CN Govt Jobs|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||317 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All over India|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online|
|Official Website:||afcat. cdac.in/|
|Name of the post & vacancy details :|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Air Force invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||165|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||114|
|Total Number of Vacancies||317|
|Salary Details :|
- Flying Branch- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
|Educational Qualification :|
- Flying Branch-Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in each subject, Physics, and Mathematics, at the 10+2 level. Additionally, they must hold a three-year graduation degree or a BE/BTech degree with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university.
- Ground Duty (Technical)-12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + B.Tech (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)–60% marks in both physics and mathematics at the 10+2 level. Additionally, you should have a degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university to be eligible.
- Check Detailed Notification
- 20-24 Years on 1 January 2025 (born between 2 January 2001 to 1 January 2005) for the Flying Branch and 20-26 Years (born between 2 January 1999 to 1 January 2005) for the Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical Branches). Both dates will be inclusive.
- Candidates Registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs.550/-+Gst
- NCC special entry are not required to pay
|Selection Process :|
Indian Air Force May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Written Assessment
- AFSB Conversation
- Document Checking
|How To Apply Online For this Posts :|
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (afcat. cdac.in/) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 30.12.2023.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
|Important Dates :|
Here you can get the important dates for this vacancy
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||01.12.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online Application||
Notification and Online Application Link:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link.
|Notification PDF :|
|Apply Online :|