UPSC Recruitment 2023| UPSC JSAO & Aeronautical Officer and various Posts 2023 | Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 | UPSC Exam 2023 | UPSC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Notification No. PDF | UPSC Online Application @ upsconline.nic.in/-
UPSC invites Online Application For SAO & Aeronautical Officer various Posts . Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ upsconline.nic.in/ from 22.07.2023 to 10.08.2023
|UPSC Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||UPSC|
|Post Name||SAO & Aeronautical Officer
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Basis|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||56 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All India|
|Selection Process:||Written Test, Interview|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online|
Latest UPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Table of Contents
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||01|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||20|
|Total Number of Vacancies||56 Vacancy|
- Check Detailed Notification Post Wise
UPSC Salary Details 2023:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Aeronautical Officer||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘B’||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University.
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||Degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Masters Degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics or Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Pass in the final examination of the institution of surveyors in subdivision1(B) Hydrographic surveying.|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution|
|Scientist ‘B’||Master’s Degree in Science in the required Discipline (i.e. Botany/Horticulture/Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute; OR BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute.|
- Check Detailed Notification
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Aeronautical Officer||35 years|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||35 years|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’||35 years|
|Assistant Geophysicist||40 years|
- Check Detailed Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
UPSC May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Recruitment Test(RT)
Application Fee / Examination Fee For UPSC Exam:
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply Online For UPSC Exam:
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (upsconline.nic.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 10.08.2023
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2023: