UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023 | UPSC Recruitment 2023 | Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 | UPSC Exam 2023 | UPSC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Notification No. 10/2023.NDA-II DATED 17.05.2023 PDF | UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Online Application @ upsc.gov.in/-
UPSC invites Online Application For National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II). Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ upsc.gov.in/ from 17.05.2023 to 06.06.2023
|UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||UPSC|
|Notification No:||10/2023.NDA-II DATED 17.05.2023|
|Exam Name||NDA II|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Basis|
|Total No Of Vacancies:||395 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||All India|
|Selection Process:||Written Test, Interview|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online|
Latest UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC NDA II invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Exam||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy – Army||208|
|National Defence Academy – Navy||42|
|National Defence Academy – Air Force||92|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25|
|Total Number of Vacancies||395 Vacancy|
- Check Detailed Notification Post Wise
UPSC NDA II Examination Salary Details 2023:
- Stipend to male/female Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA – Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
- On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay matrix of the Officer commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets
- Check Detailed Notification post wise
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination..
|Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January,
2005 and not later than 1st January, 2008 are eligible
♠ Age Relaxation As Per Central Government Norms
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
UPSC May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Personality Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee / Examination Fee For UPSC Exam:
|1||SC, ST, Women||No fees|
|NOTE: Applying Aspirants Can Make Payment By online Mode on or Before the date of Submission of UPSC NDA II Online Application.|
How to Apply Online For UPSC Exam:
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (upsc.gov.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 06.06.2023
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2023:
UPSC Exam Notification and Online Application Link:
|UPSC Official Website Career Page||Click here|
|UPSC Official Notification PDF (English)||Click here|