TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment 2023 Tamil PDF | TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Notification 2023 | TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Online Application Form 2023 | TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Full Details 2023 | TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment 2023 Tamil No. 10/MRB/2023 PDF | TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Notification & Online Application @ mrb.tn.gov.in/-
TN MRB invites Online Application For Recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Post. Online Application Will Be Available in the Official Website @ mrb.tn.gov.in/ from 11.10.2023 to 31.10.2023
|TN MRB Recruitment 2023 [Summary]|
|Name of the Organization:||Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse|
|Job Category:||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||2250 Vacancy|
|Place of Posting:||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process:||Based on Marks|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online|
Latest TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TN MRB invites Applications for the Following Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE / VILLAGE HEALTH NURSE||2250|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2250 Vacancy|
TN MRB salary Details 2023:
- AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE / VILLAGE HEALTH NURSE : Rs.19500 – 62000/- (Pay matrix Level – 8)
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE / VILLAGE HEALTH NURSE:
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (+2).
- Must have undergone two years Multi – Purpose Health Workers (Female) training Course / Auxiliary Nurse
Midwifery Training Course awarded by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.;
- A certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and
- Must possess physical fitness for camp life. Provided that those who have undergone 18 months Multi – Purpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course / Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Course awarded by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine and have passed S.S.L.C (10th Standard) prior to 15.11.2012 are also eligible.
Age Limit: (As on)
|Name of The Post||Maximum Age Limit
|SC, ST, SCA, DW, BC, BCM, MBC / DNC|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse||18 Years to No Max Age Limit|
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Selection process:
TN MRB May Follow the Certain Process to Select the Candidates.
|Based on Marks|
Application Fee / Examination Fee For TN MRB:
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse|
|SC, SCA, ST, DAP(PH),DW||OTHERS|
|NOTE: Applying Aspirants Can Make Payment By Online Mode For This TN MRB Recruitment.|
How to Apply Online For TN MRB Post:
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode.
- Go to official Website (mrb.tn.gov.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 31.10.2023
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Important Dates For TN MRB Recruitment 2023:
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||11.10.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online Application||31.10.2023|
TN MRB Notification and Online Application Link:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by Offline mode and the links are given below,
|TN MRB Notification Link :|
|TN MRB Apply Online Link :|