Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021 | Post: Junior research fellow, Technical assistant | Total Vacancies: 02 | Last Date: 12.02.2021 | TN Govt Jobs 2021 | Direct interview.
Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021 of tamilnadu Inviting online or offline applications for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on official website of Bharathiar university. Get Direct Official notification & apply Link (Bharathiar university Recruitment) for Junior research fellow, Technical assistant along with last year question papers, syllabus, exam tips, best books, and exam tips, mock tests.
Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021 Highlights:
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021|
|POST NAME||Junior research fellow, Technical assistant|
|CATEGORY||TN GOVT JOBS|
|AVAILABLE VACANT||02 Positions|
|JOB LOCATION||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Direct Interview|
Read full details (Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021) carefully before applying this job. you cannot able to edit or modify the application (Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021) once submitted. For more state government jobs and central, keep watch our website www.jobsforyoutamizha.com regularly.
|Join in our Social Networks to stay Updated|
Candidates are advised to check salary details, age limit, educational qualification, application fees and selection procedures mentioned here and if you have any doubts, kindly comment below.
AGE LIMIT :
According to government norms, age limit with relaxation are mentioned below.
- Junior research fellow – Maximum 28 years
- Technical assistant – Maximum 50 years
- Relaxation as per government norms
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Junior research fellow – Postgraduate degree in Physics/Material science with NET qualification. NET includes CSIR-UGC, GATE and national level examinations conducted by GOI agencies/institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Candidates with M.Sc./M.Phil. in Physics/ Material science with research experience without NET qualification will be considered/designated as
Project Associate with monthly emoluments as per DST-SERB rules, if none available with NET qualification.
- Technical assistant – B.Sc. in Physics/B.Sc. in Materials Science/Three years’ diploma in Engineering & Technology (any branch) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Check notification
SALARY DETAILS :
Depending upon the post the salary may varied. find the Initial monthly gross emoluments in approx.
- Junior research fellow – Rs. 31,000/-
- Technical assistant – Rs. 25,000/-
- Sub registrar office recruitment 2021 | vacancy – 790
- RBI recruitment 2021 | vacancy – 241 | Last date – 12.02.2021
- TCS recruitment 2021 | vacancy – 40,000 | any degree
- District wise mini clinic recruitment 2021 | vacancy – 6000
APPLICATION FEES :
According to tamilnadu government norms, application fee are mentioned below.
|Junior research fellow, Technical assistant|
|SI NO||CATEGORY||FEES DETAILS|
|1||All candidates||No fees|
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Selection procedure is based on scrutiny of online & offline application and eligible candidates will attend interview.
- Direct Interview
How to Apply online or offline For Bharathiar university Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can submit by online (E-mail) or offline (Post).
- Find the advertisement on official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all documents in prescribed size.
- No fees to pay for this job.
- Submit Your Application.
Important Dates :
Candidates are advised to apply offline (post).
|Starting date of online or offline application||06.02.2021|
|Last date of online or offline application||12.02.2021|
Bharathiar university Recruitment Important links :
You can find all the important links to apply for Bharathiar university recruitment. We advise the candidates to read the official Bharathiar university notification once before filling the application form for this job.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||click here|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||Click here|
|APPLICATION FORM||click here|
|Download JOBS FOR YOU TAMIZHA Mobile application||CLICK HERE|
ADDRESS TO SEND APPLICATION FORM:-
Professor Dr. P. Christopher Selvin,
(DST-SERB Project: CRG/2020/004896),
Department of Physics,
Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu
E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SEND APPLICATION FORM:-